A Messy Bun Is the CROWN of a mother…
If a messy bun is the crown of a mother, than sweat pants and a spit up covered tee-shirts are her battle amour. It’s frighteningly easy to get sucked into a fashion rut as a mother. Yoga pants become the new designer jeans and stilettos are pushed aside for sneakers. Some days my pajamas are more stylish than the outfit I dug out of the bottom of the dirty laundry pile and wore that day. We as mothers, myself included, need to remember that motherhood doesn’t have to equate to frumpiness. Mom life doesn’t have to be an 18 year sentence to a not so stylish wasteland! Here is my short list of five items every mom needs in her closet for those days she needs to ditch her momiform and get glam. These pieces are timeless, classic and straight up pretty! Perfect for date nights, girls night outs and for just wanting to ditch the yoga pants for any reason or absolutely no reason at all.
1. NUDE PUMPS: These LENGTHEN your LEGS. Enough said.
Shop these comfy cozy and cost efficient nude pumps HERE. (Under 75 dollars)
2. LITTLE BLACK DRESS: Three words: SLIMMING and UNIVERSALLY FLATTERING. Enough said.
3. A CAMEL COAT : The most beautiful neutral you will ever own, and oh so versatile.
4. A WHITE BLOUSE: Pair it with your favorite jeans or your favorite pencil skirt.
5. A CURVE HUGGING PENCIL SKIRT: Remind your husband how nice your tush is, while keeping it classy. 😂🤷🏼♀️
Of course these items are fun, classy and timeless pieces to keep on hand in your closet for date night, special occasions, or if you are anything like me and like to dress up for absolutely no reason from time to time. But let’s be real moms…we are JUST as cute rocking the momiform…
☝🏻See? Still cute…spit up and all.
SHOP THE MOMIFORM: